Wednesday, November 28, 2012

there is nothing i want more right now than to crawl into his arms and feel his warmth and love....

yesterday......

beat my head.

squeezed the bones in my fingers together until i feel pain then "stuff" my crying deep inside me.....i had to do this multiple times last nite until the crying stopped.

got into huge "leaving" fight with my husband....took a few klonapin and aparantly fell asleep and woke this morning to one leg out of my pants and bra off.....

i was still upset from last nite and got into fight with husband again after cleaning kitchen.

went into van for a while so i could have a place to cry.

came back inside and asked if he would also like to speak civilly to eachother again......he said yes.

now we are feeding outside kitties........

No comments: