Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12/12/12 My Wish

i dont want to be mean anymore.  i dont want to bring anger and hate to my family.  i must stop my selfish actions.  i dont want to hurt the ones i love anymore.  i want to be a good person, a loving person, someone who cares. 

my husband says..."there is only one thing i'd change about you, and that is how you feel about yourself".  who else in the world is so lucky as i to have a spouse that is so loving?  that is all i have to do to make my family happy.  if i change how i feel about myself, then this will change my behavior.  today i look back at last nite and can even more clearly see my wrongs.  i dont want this to happen anymore.  i dont want to hurt anyone or myself.  i dont want this anger and sadness anymore.  i want to spread love and understanding and overflow with love and understanding for my family.

there is so much extra stress right now because of money.  my husband should not have to deal with my insecurities as well as his stress over money.  im so sorry honey...im just so sorry.

i ask you God, please to remove all my defects of character so that i can better to thy will.  i wish to be loving and kind to my family, a strong loving stable mother to my daughter and loving sweet wife that makes my husband feel cherished and adored.  i've known them both before this life - known them forever...i see eternity in their faces...and their faces are in the middle of a merry-go-round spinning fast through space and time...i want to be in the middle with them but i find myself holding onto an outer bar with my legs hanging off of the edge and trying to hold on, trying to pull the rest of myself up to them but i keep loosing my grip.  please help me to gain my footing within myself so that i can join them.  i've always been on the outer rim - please help me to be on the inside with the two people i love most in the world.  i beg of you.

No comments: