Saturday, May 30, 2009

MAKE IT STOP!

im angry...very very very very angry....im overwhelmed...im upset.......   wrongdoings and misunderstandings, unexplainables and misinterpretations weigh so heavily on my mind to the point where my thoughts are obsessive and intrusive.....i'm talking to the air and gesturing at people that arent there....playing out scenarios and drafting past and future conversations......im just so very angry.....i cant stop shaking my leg...i cant stop chattering my teeth and biting my lip.....i just cant stop...period.  if only i could just sleep and let it rest a bit but that wont happen either.....i just took 2 sleeping pills so i will definally be getting some sleep tonite....however there wont be any rest.....there is no relaxation, even in sleep, when im like this.  the documentation and journaling i started out doing with this manic episode has twisted into a jumbled confusion.  i cant stop this constant motion of my body......i feel like i could run 20 miles down the highway...now...and i truely want to do that...now.  my racing thoughts are just a bit slowed during this episode....i think the trileptal is working a bit...but this anger....i have sooo much anger.  it scares me...and it should scare everyone else....i'm deadly

No comments: