Tuesday, January 3, 2012

sitting in the bathroom.........as i am surrounded by Dolphins upon Dolphins.......my feet lay on a bed of deep ocean blue synthetic rug.......it's already been a rough day tho see........so then suddenly from beneath the blue abyss of the floor i hear Joan Jett singing in the basement........how on earth did she make her way into my already - sort of - strangely overwhelming Dolphin sensation - but then she makes her way into my part of the sea......so what, we all had a crush on you - i was like 10 so what......you dont need to swim up on my private space....if i wanna meet up with you i'll go up into the main current, but until then keep your mouth off of my husband's radio so that i don't have to experience this again.......

you know,...it's fun to "southernize" names.....yeah it's kinda funny but spoken with a soft and slow tongue, many southerny type names are quite beautiful....like take you for your name for example, lets southernize it.....Joan....Joanie...Jolie...Jolene.....yes that's it.....actually i'm quite partial to the name Jolene.....it's beautiful....... Now see, i'm a Southern Girl myself so of course being exposed to country and western music in my formative years (actually this particular song was Olivia Newton John's fault) did draw my attention to a song in particular that i think may apply here......you know the whole thing yes i know...but just a few key notes i want to point out in a few lyrics:::::::
.......
And I can easily understand
How you could easily take my man
But you don't know what he means to me, jolene...Please don't take him just because you can.....


mmm....sad song really.

---------------------------------
it is my prayer, it is my sin,..... it is my crime, it is my punishment,........ my penance? as with so many things i do ripple upon those around me, i can't help but see Dolores's demise as a trumpet call of what i do not know yet. Dolores, you died new years....what does this mean.....? i will bury you under a rose bush variety named Blue Moon.....magnificent beautiful blue.......gentle friend.....spark sister......i will miss you and your love. i am so very, very sorry.
---------------------------------

No comments: